The LLC has a wide variety of equipment that can be checked out by language students and instructors.
Checkout is done from the LLC Front Desk. Borrowers will fill out a rental agreement once per academic year.
This equipment includes:
- laptop computers
- OWL 360 degree camera/microphone
- wireless presenters / laser pointers
- headphones with microphones (class sets or individual)
- voice amplifiers (portable PAs with wired or wireless microphones)
- audio recorders (Zoom H4, Dictopro IC recorders)
- microphones & stands
- Skypemobile (portable display with Mac mini)
- portable projectors
- video cameras & tripods
- iPods & tripods
- external speakers
- portable CD players / radios
- Playstation 3 (for use in the Movie Room)
- Arabic keyboards
- Chinese calligraphy sets and guides
- various adapters, cords, and power strips
If you have a need for equipment that we don't have, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into purchasing it for the Language Learning Center.